Sunday, March 11, 2012

vegetable Noodles -Every child's dream

Hi,
  I think my baby was 8 months old then, it always took me a lot of patience to feed her.I used to eat in between her meals to regain my strength.One day i made noodles for myself & my husband,we were watching tv & my baby was playing,she saw us & came to me & made the sound ' Ahhhh' and opened her mouth.I just gave her little bit to eat .she ate it & came back again for more.That's the first time she came back to eat & still comes running to me when ever i make this.
    Some moments are priceless & i love noodles for creating some of the most beautiful & priceless moments for me.Actually the twist to this recipe was told by my Mil.Noodles always brought the family together.So try this & enjoy


Ingredients:
    noodles      =2 cubes
    noodles masala=2 packs
    onion         =1/2 ,chopped
    carrot        =1/4 chopped into very small cubes
    potato       = 1 chopped into very small cubes
    green chillies=1
    water        = to boil
     oil
     salt           = ac to taste
    U can  use peas,corn or any other vegetables u like

preparation:
   Boil water ,to it add 1 tbsp of oil
   once the water is boiled,add noodles to it and cook.It will be done in 3-4 min
   Once done, take noodles aside in colander[sieve] and let it through the cold running water and let the water drain .cover the noodles with lid or it will dry out if cooking your vegetables take long time.
Throw away the remaining water & wipe of the  the water with tissue
   In the same pan, add 1tbsp of oil & once hot, add onions and  chopped green chilli.
   microwave your vegetables for 4-5 min /add them directly to the pan,cook them on low flame with lid on.It may take 5-10 min ,stir it occasionally not to let them burn.
   Once they are cooked, add the masala & mix it thoroughly
   To it add noodles and mix
    switch off the stove and serve hot with ketchup
   Enjoy & Thanks for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment